NOTICE TO BIDDERS
TOWN OF NEWBURGH
REMOVAL AND DISPOSAL OF ALUM. SLUDGE
FOR THE CHADWICK LAKE and DELAWARE AQUEDUCT WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received by the Town Board of the Town of Newburgh, NY for providing all equipment and labor for the removal and disposal of alum. sludge from the Town of Newburgh's Chadwick Lake and Delaware Aqueduct Water Treatment Plants.
Bids will be received until December 12, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Town Clerk at Town Hall, 1496 Route 300, Newburgh, New York 12550, at which time and place they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
Instructions and Specifications to Bidders are on file and publicly exhibited at the Town Hall, 1496 Route 300, Newburgh, New York 12550. The Specifications and Instructions may be obtained from the Town Clerk, at the above address, in person, by mail or
electronically. Please contact the Town Clerk at 8455654554 or by email at
town-clerktownofnewburgh.org. Bidders shall leave their names and correct mailing addresses upon receipt of the Specifications and Instructions.
Bids shall be submitted in a sealed, opaque envelope and appropriately marked with the name of the bidder, bid item(s) and the date and time of the bid opening. All bids shall be mailed or hand delivered to:
TOWN CLERK, TOWN OF NEWBURGH, 1496 ROUTE 300, NEWBURGH, NY 12550
All bids shall be submitted subject to the following conditions:
1. The Town Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids and re-advertise for new bids.
2. All bidders shall submit proof of responsibility, as required by the Town Board.
3. Each bid must contain the certificate of non-collusive bidding required by Section 103d of the General Municipal Law, relating to non-collusion (Schedule 4 hereto).
4. No bids shall be withdrawn for a period of forty-five (45) days after the receipt thereof, without the consent of the Town Board of the Town of Newburgh.
5. The bidder shall make allowance in his bid for any price increase in labor and materials. Requisitions for work and/or material shall be at the price bid with no additional charge for such increases.
By Order of the Town Board
TOWN OF NEWBURGH
Joseph P. Pedi
Town Clerk #98224